Conference on European Funds & State Aids: 2014- 2020 opportunities and perspectives
Finexpert in cooperation with BusinessMark, has the pleasure to invite you on September 16 at the national conference “European Funds and State Aids”. The event will take place at Hotel Radisson Blue in Bucharest.
“European Funds and State Aids” will discuss the opportunities and perspectives for 2014-2020 period, and it is essential to practitioners from Romania on the national, regional and local levels for a successful project implementation.
The conference offers a perfect opportunity for knowledge and experience exchange as it will bring together high level representatives from State Institutions, professionals from private legal sector, delegates from local industry, experts, and investors as well as bank representatives and consulting professionals.
- Big companies
- Local authorities
- Enache Jiru, Secretary of State, Ministry of Finance
- Anca-Laura Ionescu, Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy, SMEs and Business Development
- Mihaela Toader, General Director, Research and Statistics Bureau, Ministry of EU Funds
- Livia Stan, General Manager, State-Aid National Commission within Ministry of Finance
- Representative of The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration
- Florin Jianu, President, Romanian Society for Young Professionals, Ex Minister of SMEs and Business Development
- Mihai Herciu *, General Director within General Direction of Regional Development
- Cristian Parvan, General Secretary, National Association of Romanian Business Owners
- Ramona Ivan, Director, General Direction within Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Structural Funds, CEC Bank and President of The European Funds Commission and Romanian Banking Association
- Manuela Furdui, Managing Partner, FINEXPERT
- Mihai Daraban *, President, Romanian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Andreea Mitrea, Business Consultant, FINEXPERT
- Marian Visu-Iliescu, President, Young Farmers’ Association
- Radu Limpede, Managing Partner, EU Advisory
- Ovidiu Nicolescu *, President, Romania National SMEs Council
To register in the audience, please confirm your participation by sending name, position, company, e-mail and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, till Monday, September 13.
For Finexpert clients the invitation is free of charge!
More information and registration form can be found here